January 16, 2014

What to do?

Today is the 17th day of 2014 and I still have no idea if my Project Happiness is on its way. For the past weeks, I've been holding on to the miniscule hope I have that genuine happiness will find me, but I'm guessing it's not today. Every girl would love to wake up to a "good morning, beautiful :*" message from their crush, but what I got was a morning sermon from coach and a truck load of academic shit. I was too focused on training these past days that I've neglected my school works and YOLO-ed almost all my exams. Tell me, what will a deranged, CA junior do in times like this? I'm guessing she'll wear her ABDS hoodie paired with her AB skirt and training clothes underneath, go out, shot gun her Art App exam then train afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment