December 28, 2013

A Cup of Coffee

I currently am in Starbucks, enjoying my cup of coffee as I blog about how I feel. We usually go out with our friends and enjoy a cup of coffee while catching up or if we're lucky, we'll be with someone special and have a romantic date like those in movies. Unfortunately, I'm all alone now, sitting on a chair without anyone to look in the eye and say "I'm lucky to have you." For two years I've been telling myself I don't need someone special  to make my life more  exciting, but  I guess I was wrong.  I can go out alone, but it would be better  to be holding someone else's hand and look at the beauty of the world together. It really is hard to find someone who'll match your weirdness  and give you "the look" like those in Disney movies.

We usually hesitate to buy a cup of coffee cause it may be too hot, too sweet or too bland, but we end up purchasing one to keep us up or give us warmth when we're cold. It's very much like looking for that special flame, we end up searching for one cause we know that we can never wander in this world alone and it's good to share your happiness wiith someone who's the reason behind it.  The idea of having someone to spend a liftetime  with justifies the old aphorism "the best things in life are free."  A friend once told me, "at the end of the day, it's your happiness that matters," this 2014, no more second thoughts, and no more what if's. It's time to buy that cup of coffee I'm unsure of  and try to see if it'll be worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment