December 25, 2013

Christmas Wish List

It's kinda amusing and amazing how Christmas could make everyone extra generous. I don't know if gift giving is just a tradition or is something that we do whole heartedly to show our appreciation for the people around, but it had been the essence of this season. We make wish lists annually for we know that during this time of the year, we could get what we want. Normally, I would list down endless things I want two weeks before Christmas day, but this year was different. When I was asked, "what do you want for Christmas?" my mind suddenly shut down. I tried to think of material things I wanted, but then I realized that I am already contented with everything I have, which I think is the best Christmas gift God gave me.

Contentment is a simple word that's hard to achieve. We just never run out of things we want which compensates what we really need. Maybe the reason why I wasn't able to think of what I want for Christmas was because I was prioritizing my needs..

I need people who will listen to my endless problems and fantasies about love since watching too much mainstream chick flicks made me hopeless romantic. 

Laarnie Leonardo
Janica Tria


Doreen Ebueng

I need people who will appreciate my hard work and tell me straight up when I'm being too controlling or too bossy. 

 
Eric Lopez
Mica Vallejo
Joa Santos
Genelu Dy
 
James Carino
Angel Reyes




I need people who will understand me every time I become capricious but still love me at the end of the day and bring happiness to my life. 



AB DANCE SYNERGY
Rocky Abueva
Earl Corral




I need people who will join my weirdness and never leave, cause they know I'd do the same. 

Ives Galang and Kevin Antonio

Cyron Aranas

CA5 GIRLS 

CA5 BOYS (and girls haha)

Mirchi Madrilejos


CA2-CA5 


I need people who will help me improve my skills and have fun with at the same time.

CA2

I need people who will slap me real hard whenever I make stupid decisions and do crazy shit but still support me all the way. 
 
Kim Maneclang

Krissy Bataclan


BH

4S

The rest of my HS batchmates!


Yani Moya and Nikki Macatangay

I need people who will make me realize how lucky I am to have them in my life. 

My Family <3


Featuring my best friend Kim


And I'm proud to say that I indeed have everything I need, which puts the Merry in my Christmas. :"> Happy holidays everyone! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment